2020-2021 Catalog Winter Update

Medical Insurance Requirements for International Students

Before becoming enrolled, international students on student visas in the U.S. or Canada are required to present proof that they have active medical insurance meeting the University established minimum coverage, or enroll in the CityU sponsored international student health insurance plan. Details regarding the international student health insurance plan are available by contacting the International Student Office.

(Procedure #2100.01.01)