2020-2021 Catalog

Maintaining Current Personal Data

Students are responsible for keeping the University informed of any changes in name, address, telephone and email address. Students may use self-service through the My.CityU.edu portal, inform an advisor, or notify the Registrar’s Office. The sending of notices and other University correspondence to the cityuniversity.edu email address or to the last address on record constitutes official notification.

International students studying in the U.S. on a student visa are required to report any address changes to their international student advisor per U.S. government regulations.

(Policy #2300.04)