2021-2022 Catalog Updates

U.S. Visa Holders Admission to Study in the U.S.

In addition to the general admissions criteria for City University, students from other countries applying to study at City University of Seattle teaching locations in the U.S. who hold visas must submit the following:

  • Copy of the student passport including identification page, expiration date, and U.S. visa page.
  • Copy of the U.S. Immigration Form I-94 if currently in the U.S., or upon arrival.

(Procedure #2100.01.01)