2021-2022 Catalog

Visiting International Students to the U.S. or Canada

Undergraduate and graduate students from other countries who are pursuing degrees full-time at another institution are welcome to register for courses at City University of Seattle. As visiting scholars, they are required to present a letter from their home school stating that they are in good standing and are eligible to take coursework elsewhere. Upon presentation of the letter and proof of English proficiency, these students may register at City University of Seattle as Non-Degree students . Additional documentation may be required depending on the desired classes. City University of Seattle does not issue the Form I-20 to visiting international students in the U.S. or a Letter of Acceptance in Canada. A visiting international student is also required to pay a nonrefundable application fee and cannot audit courses.

(Procedure #2100.01.01)